Top 10 Reasons for Using CloudCasa
Would your team benefit from a simple and easy to use Kubernetes and cloud database backup service that does all the hard work for you to backup and protect your multi-cloud, multi-cluster, applications? A cloud-based service so easy to use that even developers won’t mind managing backups?
Here are the Top 10 reasons to use CloudCasa, compared to:
- self-hosting a backup product whether open source like Velero or a product you license
- a cloud or enterprise backup product retrofitted with container support
- your cloud vendor’s or any vendor’s VM-level backup
- a container storage bundled with a backup application
- a solution that doesn’t offer a free service tier and simple pricing
As a SaaS solution, CloudCasa removes the complexity of managing traditional backup infrastructure and it provides the same enterprise level of data protection that your IT Operations provides today. With CloudCasa, IT doesn’t need to be Kubernetes experts and DevOps doesn’t need to be storage experts in order to protect your Kubernetes clusters and cloud data.
CloudCasa provides a FREE forever level of service that includes unlimited worker nodes and clusters, and unlimited CSI snapshots, with 30 days retention. Looking forward, our premium level of service in 1H2021 will support application consistent snapshots, backup of Persistent Volumes (PVs) and cloud databases and more.
Our goal is to do all the hard work for you to backup and protect your multi-cloud, multi-cluster, cloud native databases and applications so you can realize the operational efficiency and speed of development advantages of containers and cloud native applications.