As a government institution in Brazil, the Para regional electoral courts began to experiment with Kubernetes. It was an immediate concern that the data must adhere to the government ...
Best Kubernetes Backup for Amazon EKS Now With Velero Support
Cloud-native service for Day-2 operations such as data protection, migration and disaster recovery for Kubernetes applications.
Watch: Data Protection, Data Migration, And Disaster Recovery in AWS EKS
Amazon EKS is a managed Kubernetes service to run Kubernetes in the AWS cloud – considered #1 in terms of market share. It is estimated that up to 50% of Kubernetes users rely on Amazon EKS and ECS for running their Kubernetes Applications.
Key Solution Benefits
CloudCasa is the first service to integrate natively with EKS to centrally manage all your EKS clusters across multiple AWS accounts and regions. Through its strong integration, CloudCasa supports both CSI and non-CSI volumes, Velero backups Amazon RDS databases, security audits and full stack Kubernetes cluster recovery and data migration.
Features and Integrations
Do you have a Kubernetes backup and restore strategy in place for dev/test, staging and production? With CloudCasa you can quickly execute backups in 4 easy steps:
- Create a free CloudCasa account (no payment information required)
- Add an AWS cloud account and register your EKS cluster
- Run Kubernetes backup jobs
- Restore your Kubernetes cluster from Recovery points
Advantages of using CloudCasa for Amazon EKS:
- Protect your Kubernetes data including persistent volumes, cluster resources and even cloud cluster metadata and databases.
- Automate and simplify recovery processes, including cross-account and cross-cluster restores of Amazon EKS clusters with the ability to perform granular restore of resources by type.
Learn why CloudCasa allows DevOps and IT teams to be confident that their Kubernetes clusters and application data are protected, tamper-proof, and fully recoverable while only paying for the data they are protecting.
Velero and Red Hat OADP have become popular data protection options for cloud-native environments. OADP provides the ability to backup and restore OpenShift cluster resources and persistent volume data. ...
Velero is a popular open-source Kubernetes backup tool that is used by thousands of organizations for protecting Kubernetes workloads. CloudCasa for Velero is a new service offering that combines ...