Top 10 Reasons to Use CloudCasa
Immediately benefit from a powerful and easy to use Kubernetes backup service that does all the hard work for you to backup your multi-cluster applications and provide granular or cluster-level recovery including cross-account, cross-cluster, and cross-cloud recovery. If you use Velero, that's great, given CloudCasa fully supports Velero also.
What are your options for Kubernetes backup?
- Do-it-yourself (DIY) products, whether managing Velero yourself, or paying for products that you have to license, install and maintain like Kasten or Trilio.
- Retrofitted enterprise or cloud backup products with container support, that still have all their baggage from the past. You know who they are!
- Cloud vendor or any VM backup that is not Kubernetes aware, or is single cloud only.
- Container storage solutions with replication, or that are bundled with limited backup application like PX-backup.
- Solutions that don’t offer a free service plan or that charge by the cluster or by worker nodes.
CloudCasa is a SaaS solution so there is no need to build backup infrastructure, maintain a complex backup installation or worry about the security of your installation. Set it and forget it and you’ll never need to patch it. User Velero – no problem we fully support existing Velero installations with management and monitoring.
Our goal is to do all the hard work for you to backup and protect your multi-cloud, multi-cluster, Kubernetes applications and databases so you can realize the operational efficiency and speed of development advantages of containers and cloud native applications.
- Free Plan
- No credit card required
- Free Support
- Easy Upgrade