As a government institution in Brazil, the Para regional electoral courts began to experiment with Kubernetes. It was an immediate concern that the data must adhere to the government ...
Try it for Free!
CloudCasa for Velero
Manage, monitor and support all your Velero backups and configurations across multiple clusters through a single UI. Get access to free and paid Velero support services.
Key Value Benefits
CloudCasa for Velero is an open source compatible solution that adds a dashboard for multi-cluster and multi-cloud Velero observability and Velero backup management, including centralized configuration, monitoring and advanced guided recovery with cloud migration. Any environment is support, no matter where you run Velero, whether on-premises, in a cloud like AKS, EKS or GKE, or on Red Hat OpenShift and SUSE Rancher.
Manage, Run and Support Velero Backups at Scale!
Try CloudCasa for Velero Now
Are you a Velero user? Have paint points with using Velero, doing recoveries? Need support?
It is super easy to give it a try for free, whether on-premises or in AKS, EKS or GKE.
- Free Plan
- Open source compatible
- Expert Support
Why CloudCasa for Velero?
- Catalog: Velero recovery points and configurations including settings, backup definitions, and schedules
- Manage: in one UI all Velero backups and configuration across multiple clusters and cloud providers.
- Monitor: monitor and report on multiple clusters in one UI
- Recover: Guided cloud and cluster recoveries on-premises or cross-cloud for Velero AKS, Velero EKS, or GKE
- Support: Utilize expert support and guidance on Velero.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How to get started using CloudCasa for Velero?
It’s super straightforward. You need to do the following.
- Register with CloudCasa and login into the UI
- Click on “Add Cluster +”
- Choose to “Manage an existing Velero instance”
- Apply the Cloudcasa (Velero Manager) Agent yaml file on the cluster with Velero installed.
- Once applied, the agent will inventory existing Velero resources and monitor for any changes in future.
You can also checkout our Getting started with CloudCasa for Velero Guide for more details.
- Can I keep my existing configurations and recovery points?
You can benefit from CloudCasa for Velero without losing any of your settings or backup definitions or schedule or recovery points. Our service is aware of Velero and automatically catalogs these and provides continuity of service at an elevated level.
Velero and Red Hat OADP have become popular data protection options for cloud-native environments. OADP provides the ability to backup and restore OpenShift cluster resources and persistent volume data. ...
Velero is a popular open-source Kubernetes backup tool that is used by thousands of organizations for protecting Kubernetes workloads. CloudCasa for Velero is a new service offering that combines ...