Top 10 Reasons for Using CloudCasa
Immediately benefit from a powerful and easy to use Kubernetes backup service that does all the hard work for you! Backup your multi-cluster Kubernetes applications and provide granular or cluster-level recovery and migration including cross-account, cross-cluster, and cross-cloud recovery and migration.
CloudCasa is so easy to use that even developers won’t mind managing backups. It comes with a generous free service plan (no credit card required) and it is a great alternative to using Velero backup, Kasten or PX-Backup.
Here are the Top 10 reasons to use CloudCasa vs. the other leading Kubernetes backup options you have:
- Do-it-yourself (DIY) Kubernetes backup products, whether open source like Velero or a product that you have to license, install and maintain like Kasten or Trilio
- Retrofitted enterprise backkup or cloud backup products with container support, that still have all their baggage from the past (you know who they are)
- Cloud vendor or any VM backup that is not Kubernetes cluster aware, or locks you into a single cloud
- Container storage solutions with replication, or that come bundled with a single purpose backup application like PX-Backup
- Kubernetes backup solutions that charge by the cluster or by worker nodes
As a Kubernetes backup-as-a-service solution, CloudCasa removes the complexity of managing traditional backup infrastructure and it provides the same enterprise-level of data protection that your IT Operations provide today.
With CloudCasa, IT doesn’t need to be Kubernetes experts and DevOps doesn’t need to be storage and database protection experts in order to backup and recover your Kubernetes clusters and even your cloud databases. And cyber-resilience and ransomware protection is built it.
CloudCasa provides a generous free Kubernetes backup service plan that includes unlimited worker nodes, clusters, and unlimited CSI and RDS snapshots with 30 days retention. Easily manage Amazon RDS snapshots, schedule and manage multi-region copies of RDS snapshots, and recover RDS snapshots from CloudCasa or AWS automatic backups.
Our goal is to do all the hard work for you to backup and protect your multi-cloud, multi-cluster, Kubernetes applications and databases so you can realize the operational efficiency and speed of development advantages of containers and cloud native applications.