Top 10 Reasons for Using CloudCasa
Immediately benefit from a powerful and easy to use Kubernetes backup and cloud database backup service that does all the hard work for you to backup and protect your multi-cloud, multi-cluster, applications.
CloudCasa is so easy to use that even developers won’t mind managing backups, and it comes with a generous free service plan (no credit card required).
Here are the Top 10 reasons to use CloudCasa backup service vs:
- do-it-yourself backup product, whether open source like Velero or a product you license and host
- cloud or enterprise backup product retrofitted with container support
- cloud vendor’s or any vendor’s VM-level backup, or their single cloud, container backup
- container storage solution with replication or bundled with a backup application
- solution that doesn’t offer a free service plan with simple value-based pricing
As a Kubernetes backup-as-a-service solution, CloudCasa removes the complexity of managing traditional backup infrastructure and it provides the same enterprise-level of data protection that your IT Operations provide today. With CloudCasa, IT doesn’t need to be Kubernetes experts and DevOps doesn’t need to be storage and database protection experts in order to backup and recover your Kubernetes clusters and even your cloud databases. And cyber resiliance and ransomware protection is built it.
CloudCasa provides a generous free Kubernetes backup service tier that includes unlimited worker nodes, clusters, and unlimited CSI and RDS snapshots with 30 days retention. Protect Amazon RDS with creation and management of database snapshots, schedule and manage multi-region copies of RDS snapshots, and recover RDS snapshots from CloudCasa or AWS automatic backup.
Our goal is to do all the hard work for you to backup and protect your multi-cloud, multi-cluster, Kubernetes applications and databases so you can realize the operational efficiency and speed of development advantages of containers and cloud native applications.