Do you have a Kubernetes backup and restore strategy in place for dev/test, staging and production?
Join us on this webinar to learn how to sign up for a free service and quickly execute backups:
- Create a free CloudCasa account (no payment information required)
- Add an Azure AKS cloud account and cluster
- Define and run Kubernetes backup jobs
- Restore your Kubernetes backups
We’ll also go over security scanning as well as native integration with Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) in addition to Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service.
- Automatically discover clusters, centralize backup policy management across regions and accounts, and dramatically reduce the time to recover clusters
- Protect your Kubernetes data including metadata, persistent volumes, cluster resources and even cloud databases
- Automate and simplify recovery processes, including cross-cluster recovery, AKS restores, and granular restore of resources by type.
With CloudCasa, DevOps and IT teams can now be confident that their Kubernetes clusters and application data are protected, tamper proof, and fully recoverable while only paying for the data they are protecting.