During KubeCon + CloudNativeCon North America in Detroit, Michigan from October 24-28, the CloudCasa team will be presenting exciting new Kubernetes backup and recovery features including
- Google Cloud integration
- Any2Cloud recovery that restores the backup of any cluster to any cloud
- Cross-cloud and cross-cluster recovery between cloud platforms
- Support for private links for private connectivity between clusters and the CloudCasa service without exposing traffic to the Internet, and a boatload more new CloudCasa features!
But you don’t need to take our word for it:
“CloudCasa is addressing the key data protection and data migration challenges in multi-cloud and multi-cluster Kubernetes environments,” said Enrico Signoretti, Research Product Manager, GigaOm. “With native integration into the Kubernetes services of the top 3 public clouds in addition to Kubernetes itself, CloudCasa helps enable both the multi-cloud and hybrid-cloud journey in this important cloud native ecosystem.”
Here’s how you can engage with us during the event:
- Meet us at DoK Day
We’re excited to be a sponsor of DoK Day, co-located with KubeCon on October 24. For those who can’t make it in-person, you can still attend the virtual event by adding it to your KubeCon All-Access Virtual Pass, or you can catch the DoK Day livestream for free!
- Meet us in Person at the Solutions Showcase
Stop by booth S3 to chat with the CloudCasa technical team and meet our executive team. Grab some cool swag, win an e-Scooter, sign-up for our $50 promotion, and more!
- Meet us Virtually at the Solutions Showcase
Can’t make the show in person? Meet up with us virtually if you have an all-access virtual pass! We will be available to answer any of your questions and we have some cool virtual swag. Stop by our virtual booth to be entered to win an e-scooter or stop by our live office hours for an even better chance to win an e-scooter!
We are also offering a $50 Sign-Up Promotion to corporate users. Receive a $50 Gift Card when you follow these 3 easy steps!
- Fill out our form (business email required).
- Sign up for CloudCasa’s Free Plan (no credit card necessary)
- Execute a backup or run a security scan.
Need help with step 3? See 6 Steps to Complete a Kubernetes Backup Using CloudCasa.