CloudCasa: More Than Kubernetes Backup, Powering Seamless Migrations CloudCasa, the ...
Spring has arrived, the flowers are blooming and the CloudCasa team has spent the last few months trying to top our February release by developing another set of great new features that were demonstrated at KubeCon + CloudNativeCon Europe 2022, including:
- Azure Account Integration – Now you can link CloudCasa to your Azure cloud accounts and get features similar to those provided by our AWS account linking: AKS cluster auto-discovery, backup of AKS cluster parameters, and automatic AKS cluster creation on restore.
- Granular RBAC & User Groups – We’ve added full role-based access Control (RBAC), with user-definable roles and user groups.
- Roles for API Keys – We’ve extended roles to API keys as well. Now each API key can have one or more roles assigned, the same as a user.
- Isolated User Object Store Support for BYO Storage – This new option allows you to use object storage where the endpoint is accessible only from your backup agents, not from the public internet. A designated agent takes over maintenance operations on the storage.
- UI Reorganization – We’ve made some significant UI improvements including new navigation, cluster protection dashboards, cloud icons to indicate cloud-linked clusters and a flexible new table design throughout the UI.
- Backup and Restore Performance Improvements – Dramatically increased throughput, with increases seen in our testing of up to 2.2x for restores and 10x for backups!
- Longhorn Support – We are pleased to announce that we have tested and certified CloudCasa to work with the Longhorn V1.3.0 release candidate (1.3.0-RC1). Previous versions of Longhorn lacked the necessary CSI snapshot report
Support for Clastix Capsule
Catch Up on CloudCasa News!
- Jan 24th, 2024
- Martin Phan
- Nov 29th, 2023
- Bob Adair and Martin Phan
- Oct 18th, 2023
- Raghu Devarakonda